Saturday, November 17, 2012

hiatus

I realize I don't post very often on this blog.  But in order to take some pressure off , I am declaring myself on a blog sabbatical.

I've been very busy lately doing things I don't enjoy but can't avoid.  I have a new job that is requiring some transition and patience.  We've been searching for a house to buy to no avail and every offer that falls through I get more and more discouraged.   I've been in a fog since my dad passed away and with the holidays coming up and 2 major trips on the horizon I can't bear posting on here with some cute content I just don't have the energy for right now. 

I love having a blog.  I can combine my love of writing and domestic life with photograhy and web design.  I know that soon I will be back at it, ready for a new year with new changes and adventures.  But until then I must retire to my hiding spot and find comfort in the Christmas lights and cookies as pick me ups along the way.  

Big thanks to my friends for reading this little blog of mine.
Wishing you many holiday blessings,
Jordan
Pin It Now!